Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Saturday 23 June 2012

Pre-card plan!

Ha ha sounds daft doesn't it? A Pre plan for a card, but you see I've recently bought some rather yummy papers and embellishments for my Smash* books, one of the books is going to be totally dedicated to craft, so all my favs will go in there, designs I love, ideas etc. Anyway I've recently found a new blog that's celebrating it's first anniversary copicmarkereurope.blogspot.co.uk and they are running a challenge to make a card using one of the free digital stamps they are giving away, but by receiving the digi you are consenting to join the challenge so me, in my normal organised and random way decided to create a pre-card plan, to play with the papers and colour the digi to practise before I make my challenge card.

Okay, I confess I messed up really!

I didn't read it right and thought you could make any project  for the challenge as long as it used the digi but when I went to get ready to link I saw you have to make a card, so I thought 'It's OK Zoe, your page is your pre-card plan!'

So I thought I'd share it with you anyway before I go off to make the proper actual card for the challenge!







I love this Teresa Collins 'Spring Fling' kit, with the yummy papers and embellishments there was no way I was going to leave this out of my crafty book. I love these colours together so pretty but not in a over floral sense if you know what I mean? No you probably don't but that's okay, I just hope you enjoy looking at my page and like what I've done anyway!

Take care Zo xx


12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Zowe what a lovely project and such a fab image , gorgeous papers too well done Hugs Elaine

Sue said...

wow! this is stunning. The image is so lovely and coloured beautifully.

Sue

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Beautiful, Zoe! I love the collection of papers and that image - awww, she's the cutest ever! xx

Vicky said...

Ooh I so love this Zo...and super colouring too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is stunning Zo, I really love it.

I have just ordered a Smash book to use as a project planner but I had not envisages doing anything this fabulous in it, this is something far better than will ever appear in my book.

When we all get together later in the year I would love to see your Smash books if you can manage them.

Dionne xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Zoe, I like the image, the design and the colours.
Kevin xx

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow Zoe I love this, what fab colours and this image is gorgeous. Your colouring is absolutely amazing.
Hugs Emma xx
P.s thank you ever so much for your kind comment on my blog , it meant a lot to me x

SandeeNC said...

Well I love your page, and your color is spot on! You do such a fabulous job, and those papers are perfect too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Stephie Boots said...

Wow Zoe I love this. I popped over to pick up the image and have a go at this challenge but I can't find it :( can you help me please :) xxx

June Nelson said...

Morning Zoe its gorgeous darlin, makes mine look a bit naff now lol, just brilliant hunnie xxxx

Katie said...

Oh wow Zo- this is awesome! Even if it is a 'pre-plan' lol (I promise I do those kind of things too!). Seeing pages like this make me want to get a Smash book :) I love everything about it! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment on my blog! Hugs, Katie

coops said...

so stunning zoe.she is gorgeous and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx