Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 15 June 2012

Father's day & a British card

Morning - boy is it wet & windy here. I just had a call from my boy, he'd walked to his friend's house but then it chucked it down so they phoned me for a lift to school, well I went, of course, am a soft touch me!

Right for those who have visited this week you would've seen many toppers on my desk ready for cards I needed to make. Thought I'd show you the finished cards I've worked on recently - 



Made this card for my friend's boy who will be 5, love all the characters so wanted to make him a real British type card for 2012.



This is for my Dad, he loves his cups of tea so thought this suits him a treat!



My dad also loves this well known TV show, so I had to buy the CD for this image alone. My boy wanted to give his Gramp this card. 

So there you go - will be back later with some Smash* pages. Take care Zo xx






6 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie I love these, perfect creations hugs Pops x x x

emma mitchell said...

Love all of these gorgeous card,they look amazing.
Hugs Emma xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous cards, I love them all. From the soldiers guarding the London sights to the lads from Only Fools, they are just so British.

Dionne xxx

coops said...

so stunning zoe.really fantastic designs :D

xx coops xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zoe these are stunning love the design of them both you are so clever. Alison xxx

Dannii said...

WOWzers such fun and bright projects I love them!