Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 24 June 2012

The Card that was meant to be!

Well I thought I'd pop on here and post before settling down to watch/listen to the football (I do both - radio for commentary, tv for pictures!)

I recently found the fab site called Copic Marker Europe, it's their first birthday and are hosting a super challenge which can be found HERE - they kindly offered up a free digital stamp to use but you must take part in the challenge. Well who am I to turn down that opportunity!

I didn't read it right and made a Smash* book page to begin with, but then saw it was a card that was needed so this afternoon I sat down and got on with making my card using my original page as an idea or a pre-card plan as I called it in my post (scroll down to see it!).

Ok so here's the card - 




I used the Teresa Collins 'Spring Fling' papers and embellishments and the free Saturated Canary image coloured with Copics to match. The papers are so lovely and double sided so I couldn't resist folding back the corner and using one of the yummy brads that came with the kit. I cut the red flowers out of one of the papers to go round the edge.

So there you go, my challenge entry in the right format but the same style!

I'm off to hide behind my hands, shout at the TV, cheer or cry depending on the result and basically go through so many emotions as I watch the Football.

Take care Zo xx


5 comments:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh it's too cute!

coops said...

so gorgeous zoe.i love your colours and stunning sweet image :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson said...

OOOh its sooo beautiful me darlin love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

emma mitchell said...

Wow Zoe what a stunning card ,love this image and these gorgeous papers.
So sorry I missed this post ,glad I found it now tho.
Hugs Emma xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Zoe what a fabulous card Hugs Elaine