Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 19 June 2012

My first Photo Book

Just a quick post from me this evening - yes I'm listening to the football!

I want to share with you this photo book I created in Craft Artist Pro - I've been wanting to do this for ages but finally sat down to create it today.  It's basically scrapbook layouts but created to a custom size. I used backgrounds, frames, materials and embellishments as you do, adding my photos from our holiday in Menorca from 2007. I then printed each out, single sides before binding together with The Cinch.  I used Centura Pearl card to create the back and front covers before creating a front page to mat and layer and stick onto the front. 

Here's the pictures - 









Yes I know, mostly of Keagan, but it was only us and I took the photos. I did take lots more and had them printed but for some reason during files transfers to new laptop I lost some files. I'll have to scan them from the prints at some point. I learnt a whole lot from this project and now know what was good and what didn't work so well. All good because I've got nearly 600 photos from Disney Land Paris to put into a book! 

Enjoy the rest of the evening - 
COME ON ENGLAND!

Take care Zo xx

6 comments:

Michelle Webb said...

Zoe, this is brilliant. Oh my 600 pics for Disney Land Paris, your going to be very busy!I have my fingers crossed for England too. Lets hope we stay 1-0 up! Michelle x

emma mitchell said...

What a fab book , I love photos and this is a fab way of displaying them . Really love this project.
Hugs Emma xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Brilliant book, so very clever and a really lovely thing to look back on in years to come xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

It is brilliant Zoe, I like all the photo's and page layouts.
Kevin xx

Di said...

Great book and such vibrant photos too. Footie, what footie? :) Di xx

Ali said...

Beautiful card Brilliant work Thanks For Sharing...
Plastic Cards