Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 28 February 2014

Sugar & Spice

Hello there - I'm back today to share my latest make for the Polkadoodles challenge blog. Please head over there to check out the details of the challenge and to see the DT inspiration from my fellow teamies.

 I instantly thought of the colour palette when I saw this challenge so decided to colour an image I hadn't attempted before, this Daisy Lady (as I call her) is from the gorgeous Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD. I printed her fairly large 7" x 6". I coloured her with a mix of markers including the fabulous Graph It's. Once finished I decided to keep it simple. I added a few flowers and some candi. I wanted to keep this card for any occasion so didn't put a sentiment on it deliberately. I added some sparkle to her using the gorgeous Shake Glitter pens from Graph It.

Here's some close ups - 


Look forward to seeing your entries. Hope you like my Dt inspiration!

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Take care Zo xx

10 comments:

PoppyK said...

I love the colour way on this card. Very classic. Keeeeeeep Crafting Katie xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

i adore this your coloring is amazing xx

Karon said...

This is stunning - I love the Sepia tones!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful card Zoe. Love the colours and that image x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zoe this is simply stunning, love the colours, image and layout. Love Alison xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)
Have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Bev said...

You know my feelings on this Zo it is just beautiful x

alethea said...

Wow, this is stunniing.. your colouring is amazing!! Love the addition of the flowers.. just perfect!! HUgsx

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Little Red Wagon!

Unknown said...

gorgeous Dt Inspiration for the challenge at Polkadoodles

Hugs Kerrie