Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 24 February 2014

I'm showing mine, will you?

Happy Monday everyone - I'm here today to link up with Kerry over at Scrapbookerry to show my craft room.

So here's the pics- 
So behind the door is the messy bookcases where I keep all my card, papers, inks, stamps in folders and stuff!

My writing/laptop desk complete with empty coffee glass!

My right side desk with my Ebosser, huge collection of Copics and Graph It pens, my radio which is on from dawn to dusk and my Spice rack that holds my Dylusions inks and other paints. The blue lamp is there as my Ottlite has broken so am waiting for my new one to arrive. 


Window desk where I work. My Project Life is out as I'm sorting the last 2 weeks. My shelves are full of Smash Books and jars of buttons!



Everything else is kept on this bookcase so I can get it easily. You can see my cow print long handled sweeping brush and Baxter's water bowl. There is my sewing machine that I need to learn to use properly!

Of course Baxter is never far away. He's out on the landing but you can see he has a bed behind the door too!

So that's my craft room. 
Take care Zo xx

1 comment:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Loving your craft room Zoe one day I will be brave enough to show mine lol. Love Alison xx