Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy 13th Birthday

Well today is my son's 13th birthday. How time flies!

So my card to share with you today had to be his birthday card.  I'm scheduling this post as I know I'll have lots to do today what with family visiting etc, so fingers crossed it worked properly!

Right, my card is A4 in size, special birthday, large card expected I know, and is made using Tim Holtz products, apart from the pigeon, which is an image from Men-y happy returns MCS cd-rom.




The reason I chose a pigeon is that Keagan and my dad race pigeons, and they race them from all over England as well as France and Belgium which is why I chose the world paper, and positioned it to show Europe. They use clocks to record times, but of course, this clock had to show the 1 & 3 for 13! I chose the hope & soar tickets because they always hope their pigeons come home after soaring across the skies. lol
Lastly you may ask why I put Boo on there, it's not Halloween yet I hear you say, well it's Keagan's nickname. Family & friends have called him Boo since he was little and it's stuck. So I had to include it.

Thanks for popping by, am looking forward to reading what you think of this special card. Take care Zo x

2 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Zoe, the perfect card for pigeon racer.
Kevin xx

coops said...

fabulous card zoe.i love the images and fab colours and design :D

xx coops xx