Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 21 September 2015

Not a Wednesday desk!

Not your usual desk posts of a Wednesday style but I thought I would share this photo of Baxter I took over the weekend!

 He's totally chilled - laid out on my desk watching the world go by!
Also my latest book art - Bristol Rovers - the light isn't good but I promise each letter is inked blue and it shows up better in real life that on here! I've made this as a Christmas pressie for my mate Dave. (Don't worry he's not on here!) This year I'm making book art projects for presents for Christmas. Thought I'd best start soon as I've quite a list to do!!

Take care Zo xx

No comments: