Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 22 April 2014

No. 1 Pet

It's Tuesday so that means there is a new challenge over at Digi Choosday. Why not pop over to join in, check out the discount code and see the DT inspiration.

This challenge was perfect for me to finally get round to making the box I wanted to make to store some of Baxter's grooming things. I coloured the gorgeous Emma Canning 'Doggy in Bath' image with my Graph It markers. I took an old biscuit box and covered it with papers from my stash. Then I matted & layered the image and placed it on the front before adding 'No 1 PET' letters and adding Baxter's name.


Such a simple idea and recycling too so it's all good! Now I'll keep those tubes and bottles tidy and it'll stop me having to rummage around in the cupboard.

Take care Zo xx

8 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Brilliant idea love it xx

Unknown said...

Amazing Zoe
hugs Susan xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

this is wonderful Zoe very clever lady. Love Alison xxxx PS sent you an email.

Eve's Been Reading said...

Gorgeous coluring, great idea too! Y x

Unknown said...

Such a cool idea, and it's absolutely gorgeous - got the colouring envy as always :-D Hope you have a lovely week - half way to the weekend already :-) Em xxx

Anjie said...

Great make Zo, love it!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Daniella said...

Oh my goodness! That is gorgeous! You are a brilliant colorer!!
Thanks for visiting me today! I was starting to get really sad! I only had 6 visitors today! The time change made everyone *except for you of course* forget me!!
You brightened my day!
xxDaniella

Polkadoodles said...

Great Card Zoe and fab colouring as always! Great creation for our challenge at http://digichoosday.blogspot.com/