Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 8 April 2014

It's Oval to you!

It's Digi Choosday time and as always I'm here to share my DT make with you all.


This challenge made me dig out some crafty stash I've not used for a while. I decided to make a set of Easter cards and this allowed me to use my oval dies that I've not touched for ages! I went through my scrap paper pile as well and pulled out enough paper to create the oval egg shapes on the front of each card. I created a simple background using an embossing folder. The characters I used are from Cherryblossom Lane collection & they are also available to download separately as Maisie and Wesley I coloured them both with my Graph It markers. I kept them all soft in tone and Spring like I hope!


Here they are individually - 





I will be giving these to family and friends so I hope they like them!
Look forward to seeing your creations.

I'm entering these into the following challenges - 

Take care Zo xx



5 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Super sweet cards Zoe xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Zoe you have been busy love all of the cards so cute. As you know I have recently changed the name of my blog and in order for you to continue to follow me you need to unfollow and then follow me again, sorry for being such a pain, and apologies if I have already asked this of you. Love Alison xxx Don't forget I am having a blog candy give away and would love for you to enter. Love Alison xxxxx

Eve's Been Reading said...

So clever to do four cards, fab idea! Really like them and the idea, clever clog Zo :) Y x

Polkadoodles said...

Very pretty Zoe, love the softness of these - Fab make for the Digi Choosday challenge!

Anne-Marie said...

Oh Zoe these Cards are lovely, the image is lovely.

Thank you for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges.

Anne-Marie x x