Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 29 April 2013

Stamping for Crafty Boots

It's time again for a new challenge over at Crafty Boots challenge blog and the theme is -

Use a stamped image

The Crafty Boots on-line store has many stamp ranges and lots of fab characters, but as those of you who follow me regularly know, I love Saturated Canary images so it's no surprise that I chose to use the fab Walkie to decorate a Smash page - 




Sometimes my pages are simple, but relate to a theme that means something to me, this is no different. I love to chat, whether on the phone or in person, indeed my friend's husband finds it astonishing that we can chat away for at least an hour no problems!

The page is in my pink smash book, I've not altered it much apart from layering the image on to a doily and then added the wooden stars and felt butterfly. The letters are chipboard from my stash. Very simple but an effective page which makes me smile! 

Looking forward to seeing your entries!
Take care Zo xx



4 comments:

Helen said...

Great page, Zoe! Thanks for dropping by - she's not my fave of the character sets but I won it.... and is the only one I have!! Not totally sure about them either...

Dee's Craft Room said...

Just look at that incredible colouring, it's stunning Zo. Love the simplicity of your page, it really highlights the image.

Like you I love Saturated Canary and am lucky enough to have the Crafty Boots set, so I am slowly making my way through them. Gardener Gayle was a delight to colour and I have a candle to go with my card .... more to follow!

Dionne xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Zoe love your page, seem to have missed you in blog land obviously I'm not blogging enough. Love Alison xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is absoluteley stunning, hugs Pops x x x