Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 8 February 2013

Project 2013 & the Challenge of a Never-ending-card!

Well I'm back today to share with you all my page from last week in my Project 2013 smash book and also to share my first ever Never-Ending-Card I've made for my niece.

So my page first - 


Another single page kept simple - I added a Bazzil basic folded border to the side, this mirrors the same border on the opposite page. I sprayed Dylusions Ink Fresh Lime on to the background and chased the drips around! I printed 2 pictures from last week, the first the very yummy hot chocolate I treated myself to while in the beautiful city of Bath (hospital appointment again!). The other is a photo (not mine, I sit at the other end of the ground but this photo appealed to me!) from Friday 1st Feb, Bristol Rovers match v Barnet where we won 2 - 1. 8500+ fans packed the ground creating a superb atmosphere, me and dad really enjoyed it. I added quite a bit of journalling to tell of what happened that week.


Here's that hot chocolate up close!

My next share is of my first ever Never-Ending-card I've made for my niece's birthday - 


This is the front.......


........which turns open to this then..........


........to this........ 


......and finally this is the last bit before it turns back to the front again.

As you can see I've added a mixture of Some Odd Girls & Saturated Canary images to it and have added sentiment stamps and wrote on it along the way! 

Love to hear what you think?

Take care Zo xx





4 comments:

Helen said...

I think it looks great - and very complicated!! I am sure your niece will love it.

Di said...

Well done Zo - LOVE the Never Ending Card - I was so tickled when I made my first one, such fun and yours is perfect! OMG though, your Smash Book page made me hungry here - brilliant! Hugs, Di xx

Alison Scott said...

Wonderful card Zoe.
Your neice will love it I am sure.
I really enjoy seeing your Project 2013 progress.

Teresa said...

Great card Zoe, lots of work and well worth it, it's smashing!
It's lovely to be back blogging and seeing every ones creations again. Hugs Teresa xx