Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 18 January 2013

Craft Room View

Just a quick hello from me to share my view this snowy day!


This is what I can see out of my Craft Room, stunning.


This is the view of my garden, my car buried under a snow blanket. There's some drifting in places too making areas up to foot deep.


Looking out to the right at back. So pretty.

I'm staying in, warm & cosy, crafting in my craft room admiring the view. Snow been coming down since early hours, starting easing now and keep thinking it's stopped but then it comes down again.

Take care, stay warm & safe everyone.
Zo xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful. We haven't got much snow here - mostly slush, and it is cold/windy. Finally in my craft room catching up on the computer.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Zo yes its really cold out at the moment so tis best to stay indoors. I have to go and get my daughter Sarah from work and don't fancy facing the roads out of the village as not only snow but some trees have come down as well. Love Alison xxx