Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 20 June 2016

Some new colouring techniques

I've recently signed up to the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature class 
So far I love it! Alyce has such a great way of teaching with her video tutorials and step-by-step instructions. 

I've completed 3 of the lessons so far - 

 This is my dad's Father's Day card - the lesson was colouring the rusty watering can - a technique I've not tried before. I'm so pleased how it turned out.
These Lilies were a joy to colour - Alyce has challenged me to do them as white as I always go for bold bright options!
Here's another new technique - colouring dew drops. Again I loved this and have never been able to create them before. Until now!

I will share some more as I learn. I've used my Copics to colour all of these.

Take care Zo xx

1 comment:

Karon said...

Fabulous colouring!! And love the Fathers Day card. TFS