Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Saturday 9 January 2016

Friend - Book Art

Thought I'd share my finished 'friend' Book Art that I uploaded to Creative Together earlier in the week.

I used a paperback book as I knew I would decorate the outside therefore making it sturdier in the end. Plus not everyone has room for larger books. Here's the finished item -

The papers are from Craftwork cards and I added the gorgeous tape measure ribbon. I finished it off with simple ribbon which also keeps the book in place so that the word is shown at its best.

You can purchase this Book Art HERE

I will keep sharing different items we have in our shop so pop back anytime or visit our Facebook page

Take care Zo xx



1 comment:

Karon said...

Wonderful! Happy New Year :-)