Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Creative Together

So many of you will already know that myself and my friend Lisa are starting a new venture. We are setting up an online shop called - 



The shop is at www.creativetogether.co.uk and it will go live later this week.
We will sell many handcrafted items - Book Art, stationery, decorative boxes, frames & cnavases. Plus Lisa is a qualified Florist so she will make a professional range of floral items. 

You can find out all of our news and see photos of what we make over on our Facebook page and I've just set up Twitter also.

I would love for my blog friends to follow me in my new venture. I will also post about how we are doing and share some of our products here.

Here's a pic of me and Lisa at the WOYWW crop earlier this year - 
Take care Zo xx

No comments: