Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 19 May 2015

What a weekend! 16 - 17 May WOYWW & Wembley!

Hello! I thought I'd do a post sharing pics from the most amazing weekend I had on 16-17 May 2015. Lots of pics so get ready. Firstly Saturday at the WOYWW crop - 
Fiona and Lisa-Jane

Maggie and Debbie 
Chris and Cindy 
Sam 
My cake

I took selfies  
Me and Lisa 
Me, Sam and Fergus

Me and Helen

Me and Chris 
Me and Cindy 
Me and Kyla 
Me and Maggie 
Me and Debbie 
Me and Dolores 
Me and Mary Anne 
Me and Fiona 
Me and Diane 
Red, white and Blue - Shaz, Chris and Me! 
Me and Lisa working away - love my hair in this pic! 
Group shot! 
Look at my face! I was presented with a fabulous card made by Shaz and a present made by Julia. Thank you all for that! 
Me and Lisa 
Fabulous pic of me cutting my cake 
LLJ's Gordon took this picture. I love it. Think it's one of the best I've had taken of me in years! Will be giving my parents a copy that's for sure!

By the end of the day the best present was the amount of money raised for my fundraising

I will be paying in £150 later in the week when I go to the bank. So thank you everyone who gave something in order for this wonderful amount to be raised!! It means so much to me.

Right now here's a few pics from Wembley. The best news is that Rovers won promotion back to the football league. As you can imagine I was so happy and even shed a tear or 2! 

A Wembley selfie of me and Keagan

We got someone to take this of us.

My view from the wheelchair platform. Looking towards the Grimsby end. They only filled the bottom tier.

Took this before the game. Fabulous view.
Took this once the Rovers end filled up! There were 3 tiers of Rovers fans.
The trophy presentation was so close to us!

On pitch celebrations
Congratulations!
So there you go. My most amazing weekend.

Now I know you guys will worry about me so I can tell you I'm ok. I'm in a lot of pain and so tired. I've not done anything since getting back from Wembley. But I've a huge smile on my face and I keep watching the videos from Sunday. So it is all worth it! 
Take care Zo xx


6 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like you had a fab weekend. Was thinking of you all at the crop and hope you had a great birthday week.
Kate

Helen said...

wonderful photos, Zoe, so glad you had such a great time all weekend - obviously the win helps, but what a great day out. UTG.

Di said...

Oh my dear girl - what amazing photos! So pleased the crop was a huge success (how could it not be!?) and I just love the cake! Did you save me some? Huh, I thought not :(

Love

Di xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Yay, fab photos of an amazing weekend for you!!
Hugs, LLJ xxxx

Eliza said...

What do you mean by one really fab photo of you, you look fantastic in all of the photos and that hair is brilliant, I love it. Great fundraising and a win for the team, it makes the day so much better. Love that stadium what an amazing place it must be and I have been in my fair share of stadiums on a weekly basis for work. You should try and con someone to take you down to the grass level and go out in the middle, truly incredible experience with or without the stands full.

Thanks for sharing.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 73

Neet said...

What fabulous photos - both of the crop and the match.
Love the close up photos of the girls at the crop and your cake looked utterly delicious - and beautiful!
Hugs, Neet xx