Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 12 May 2014

Blue and White!

Good morning, it's Monday and it's my turn to choose the theme over at Crafty Boots Challenges and I chose - 

Blue and White

In honour of my beloved Bristol Rovers. I'm absolutely devastated that we were relegated out of the football league recently. But we will come back stronger I just know it and me and my boy will be there supporting as always.

Right, my project is the cover of my blue Smash book. This book will be about me. I chose this Saturated Canary image as she has a studious look and papers flying that reminds me of me and my family history research!





I coloured her with my Graph It markers and added Glossy accents to her glasses. Complimenting papers and some washi tape finished the cover.

There you go!

Hope you will enjoy joining in with us.
Take care Zo xx


3 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

Fabulous cover - love the blue with the dots in black/white. Here's to next season :)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Wow Zo this is gorgeous love your colouring its just stunning, wish I could do mine like this well will just keep practising. Hope you are not feeling too bad this week I am feeling much better for my lazy week and have not done much today either. Take care my darling. Love Alison xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Stunning cover Zoe, as always your colouring is outstanding.

Chin up and think of the glory yet to come.

Dionne xx