Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Spring!

Morning - I'm back today to share my Digi Choosday DT make. As a DT team we want to share our projects using different digital images & kits. The main Digi Choosday blog is where you can see all the inspiration and find out about the challenges. We love seeing your makes!

So this week's challenge - my favourite flower is the big daisy like Gerbera. So I was drawn to this flower bundle - so many flowers and leaves! I printed out my chosen flower a number of times in different sizes and chose a simple colour combo of soft lilac & sunny yellow. I embossed the daisy background using a folder ran through my Ebosser before arranging my flowers, adding some letters and coordinating card to mat my topper to finish it all off. Simple but effective I think. 

Let me know what you think.
Here's the pics  - 



I hope my mum will like this as a card from my boy.

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Take care Zo xx


7 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

this card is sooooo stunning xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

So elegant and lovely, reminds me that sometimes we don't need to go over the top to make something special, love it x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zoe this is beautiful love those flowers. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

So beautiful Zoe
hugs Susan xx

Cindy van Oorschot said...

This is really pretty, love the flowers. and the soft colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It
Cindy DT

Meighan Wheller said...

A lovely CAS card and with those lovely flowers! Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope to see you again soon. Meighan DT

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place challenge.
Cathy xx