Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 24 June 2013

Anything but Square!

Hello Monday and hello you, my lovely reader!

Today I'm back to share my DT creation for Crafty Boots and the theme chosen by the lovely Faye is

Anything but Square

so as it suggests show us your creations that are anything but square!

My make is an elegant edged shaped card that I made for my friend's little boy who was 6. I wanted to show that you can use these shapes that may seem more feminine for boys just as easy if you use the right papers and embellishments.


The Saturated Canary image was coloured using a mix of Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.



I used corrugated card, W tile and the June calendar embellishment from my stash. The papers were My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally collection. I added Washi tape and a sentiment.

Hope you like my creation and I look forward to seeing yours over on the challenge blog!
Take care Zo xx


3 comments:

Helen said...

great shape to the card Zoe, love the colours too.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great fun card Zoe, I love this happy image and the colours you have chosen.

Dionne

coops said...

so stunning zoe.really fantastic design and image and I love your colouring :D

xx coops xx