Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 4 September 2011

Tomorrow - Crafty Boots!

Just had to pop by and say Hello to everyone.

I've been looking at your creations and there are some fab ones out there, very inspirational. Anyway wanted to tell you all about the launch of Crafty Boots challenge blog which starts tomorrow!  I'm very honoured that I've been asked to be on the DT, so I'll be sharing my creations with you as the time goes by. So pop over to Craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com to see what we've come up with and to join in the fun. Will be looking out for you all!

Right as you know I recently had a little break up in Yorkshire. While there we went to Macclesfield to watch Bristol Rovers, so I thought I'd share my pics from that day with you. Below are pics from Moss Rose, home to Macclesfield Town FC.




 As you can see I had a pitch side view, the people were so friendly and helpful. The match finished 0-0 but at least it's another ground I can tick off of my list!
 This is Keagan with our mate Dave.  Dave now lives in Yorkshire but has been one of my good friends for many years.
My boys warming up before the game.  I took these pics well before anyone really came into the ground. It was quite surreal as I didn't see a home fan until nearly the kick off! The attendance was only about 1,800 with nearly 500 Rovers fans. I was also a little bemused at the length of the grass, it was long compared to our pitch. But it did the job of stopping us passing the ball quickly I suppose!

Right, enjoy the rest of Sunday and please pop over to Crafty Boots tomorrow.  Take care Zo xx


No comments: