Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Saturday 4 June 2011

Where the Magic happens!

Thought I'd share with you pictures of my craft room/office/studio. It's where all my cards are made, where all my Bristol Rovers articles are written and when I feel like it where my pictures get drawn or painted. 


 It isn't always this tidy though!
Take Care Zo xx

2 comments:

Helen Anderson said...

Brilliant blog Zoe! Love the pics of your craft area, thanks for sharing :).

Love, Helen xx

http://carryoncrafting.blogspot.com/

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Zoe, great and very tidy craft space, good luck with your blog, I am now a follower.
Kevin xx