Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sepia anyone?

Hello on this Tuesday morning!

Well it seems the clouds are keeping the sun at bay here in Somerset, but it's trying to peek through. Still warm though.  Anyway a few weeks ago I watched a few demo's on TV using Promarkers to achieve sepia looks.  I loved the effect so thought I'd have a go.


I used the beautiful Tilda with a small gift stamp. Mounted onto my Spellbinders Nesties using Core-dinations card so that I could distress it slightly.  The paper is from a Debbi Moore CD-ROM, Regency collection if I remember rightly. I used the sentiment from Craftwork cards and added white flowers that I rubbed over with my distress ink too so it all went together.

Hope you like it, take care Zo x

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card Zo, love the sepia tones and the flowers co-ordinate a treat. We have sunshine up here in Scotland, making a very pleasant change. Elizabeth x

Paula said...

This is beautiful, love the sepia look but can't get the hang of it, but you've done it perfectly :) Paula x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Zoe, just a quick thank you for popping over to my blog and leaving your lovely comment. I suspect that all of us get our desk in a mess when we are working on a project - I used to tidy up as I went along only to find that the item I put away a few minutes ago was the one I needed out again so I've trained myself to leave everything out until I know I've completed the project. Elizabeth x