Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 27 June 2011

Another week begins!

Hello everyone!

Well firstly I'm glad to have my broadband back as it seemed to go astray over the weekend, but to be fair my provider did text to say there was a fault.

It's so muggy here, but cloudy, we've already had some rain so I'm waiting for the clap of thunder and lightening to start; know it's coming as I've got one of those headaches you get when thunder is on the cards.

Right once again I'm entering the Glitter Geeks challenge and this week it's for handbags and glad rags. I thought of this SWALK stamp straight away. I also had paper with the shoe and lipstick on so knew I could cut them out. Hope you like it.
Anyway thanks for looking at my blog, I'm slowly building confidence with all the links and finding my way around. I'm hoping that I'll have time to look at more challenges and be able to enter more than one a week.

Urgh it's raining again!

Take care Zo x

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Love this one Zoe, such a cute image and I love the lipstick, shoe and brush, lovely touches. xx

Paula said...

Fab card, love the colours, your tempting me to get my one and only swalk stamp out now, Paula :)

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous card and so beautifully coloured.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog... :)
Love Emma xx

Steph L said...

How lovely Zoe. The little girl really is lovely. I love the purple. xx

Thanks for playing with Glitter Geeks and good luck!

Steph xx

Helen Anderson said...

Great card once again Zoe! And my favourite colour, too :).

Thanks for joining in our challenge and good luck!

Helen xx