Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Wednesday 29 June 2011

My card for 2 challenges!!

Hello everyone  - hope it's as lovely where you are as it is here is sunny and warm Somerset?

I said when I started this blog that I wanted to try to join in with a few challenges well I've got round to making a card to enter into 2 new challenges for me this week.  My card is for a baby girl, it's for my friend's who are expecting a little girl to arrive at the beginning of July. I've used Promarkers and included flowers on a card that is for 'babies' so that I fulfil the requirements of both challenges. Right here are the pics of my card;

As you can see I've used a stamp from the Popcorn collection. Love this old fashioned pram.  Right the challenges are:
Passion For Promarkers challenge - wk 106 - babies
I love Promarkers challenge 72 - use flowers.

Right better post this then go and link my post on the challenge blogs, getting good at this linking lark now! lol.

Take care Zo x

9 comments:

Diane said...

That's lovely, Zo! Great design and lovely colouring!
Diane x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Zoe. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Tine said...

Hi there Zo. Love the colours you have chosen and the image is adorable. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)
PS. You currently have comment verification, (the type the 'word' you see box) turned on. It is a great help to DTs to turn it off. If you need to know how to do this the instructions should be on the I ♥ Promarkers side bar.
Thanks.

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is so pretty, I adore this gorgeous image and love the colours too :)
Kelly.x

coops said...

stunning card zoe.the image is adorable and i love your fab pretty colours and flowers.
good luck in the challenges :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Hiya Zoe, what a brilliant card, so pleased to see you're doing challenges too BRILLIANT!
Teresa xx

Emma said...

Such an adorable card Zo, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Zoe, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

My name is Wynneth said...

Aww.. this is such a sweet image and a very pretty card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x