Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Just a quick hello!

Sorry been quiet last few days, been busy setting up our new laptop.  Old one now ready for my son to use for all his homework and schooling. But I reckon he'll soon find the joys of social networking sites! Have already sorted parental control so he can't access anything not suitable.

As well as that I've been working on a mirror that I'm altering using paint fusion. It's coming along nicely and promise to share pics once it's finished.

Right time for a cuppa I reckon then I'm getting on with some cards.  June seems to be going by so fast!
Take care everyone. Zo xx

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Zo, thanks for popping by my blog. I bet your son will get to grips with social networking sites better than I have - I'm still trying to work out what I'm supposed to do on Facebook - I seem to mostly use it to see what the grandchildren are up to these days. Looking forward to seeing your completed mirror. Hugs, Elizabeth x