Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Gothic wedding!

Good afternoon!

Well it's fab to have mum home, though I think dad's driving her mad with all his fussing! Anyway thought I'd better post some cards.  A friend of mine has been invited to her niece's wedding. The niece has always been into Gothic fashion etc, and is wearing claret, with bridesmaids in black and ivory.  I was asked to make 2 acceptance cards that the bride could keep as mementos from her auntie.  Here they are


We had a chat about them and I explained my ideas to go with the black base card with claret and white Centura pearl accents. I chose to use similar features but differently so that they worked together but also stand alone. Here's hoping both bride and auntie like them!
Take Care Zo x

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh wow!!! These are gorgeous, i LOVE all thibgs goth and these fit the bill perfectly :))
Paula :)

Anonymous said...

These are lovely. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have just become and follower of yours. Sue x