Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 3 June 2011

Ok my first post!

Well I thought I'd better write something and see what it looks like. Have spent the morning enjoying the sunshine, but have come back in to reapply the sun cream. Not that it'll make much difference. I'll still be milky white later just with a few more freckles!.  Right off to get some lunch. Will try and start posting pictures soon. Once I work out how that is.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Hello Zoe and welcome to blogland!
Have fun adding your cards/pictures and have fun in the sun. Teresa xx

Paula said...

Hiya Zoe got your link from twitter i'm @griffraff on there, enjoy the blogging world ;) Paula :))

Stephie Boots said...

Loving your new blog Zoe! Can't wait to see your crafty makes!! :) xxx