Well it was an early wake up for me this morning - my son woke me at 4am to say there was something happening the back of our terraced houses. I looked out to see thick smoke, sparks flying and an orange glow. Yes, there was a fire - one of the neighbour's cars 7 doors down was on fire, possibly deliberately caused! Fire men were on the scene quickly, as the fire was threatening to spread through the wooden fences and sheds that surround that area. Thankfully no one was hurt. There is a lot of damage, but it's only cars, fences and sheds at the end of the day.
I'm so tired so may be slower in getting around to you all but I promise I will do so!
Okay my desk, it's at the mid project stage, I even resisted the urge to throw away the wipe and dirty kitchen roll to show you I do make a mess...well only a bit! I'm like this anyway, everything has it's place....lol
Those of you who have visited me over the last weeks will know about my button collection...well you'll now see I have 3 jars on my desk. Many of you suggested Ikea but my nearest is in Bristol, and I rarely visit the town centre, the only time I go to Bristol is for the football! My parents are keen chutney and sauce lovers so mum is saving her jars for my buttons. A bit of recycling!
Hope you all enjoy today, I shall be popping by your desks over the next few days. If you are wondering what am I going about pop over to Julia's blog , our fabulous host to see and start nosing for yourself!
Take care. Zo x