The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so to carry on the
Liebster tradition, I am going to pass the award on to 5 people who's blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting.
I have been lucky enough to have been given this award before but never got round to putting it on my blog (forgot to save the image) so now I'm going to do it properly and show it!
Right 5 blogs to award to...hmmmm....this is hard because over the last few weeks I've come across some amazing blogs, especially as I have been taking part in WOYWW. But I think my first will go to
1) Tracie I met this lovely lady on Twitter & through Crafty Boots DT. Her work is stunning, and I love Tracie's adventure when trying different things like canvases.
2) My second goes to Sandee I found Sandee's blog by joining in with WOYWW and every week she makes me smile with her pictures. Hmm crocheted/knitted yellow men's shorts...you'll have to go and see what I mean by visiting her blog and looking through it!
3) Another find on my WOYWW nose is Vickie at http://okienurse.blogspot.com where fun and ink can be found!
4) This one is for Sheena another WOYWW-er! Fab creations can be found!
5) This one is for Debs, now I know she has had this award before but she really needs some new followers over at http://debspenpot.blogspot.com/ She is one creative lady with words that inspire me. So go and look and find out for yourself!
So there you go - please go and have a look at these fab blogs to see why I've chosen them, become a follower and enjoy.
Take care Zo x