Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Positivity!

Good morning! 

So another Tuesday has arrived & many are already counting down to Christmas. I'm usually bouncing off the walls with excitement, but with Keagan being away this year, I'm not so bothered. Looking on the positive side of it I don't have to spend as much this year as Keagan won't have space for lots of presents!! 

My daily Q & A journal asks - 

You have no patience for ........?

Well I have to say it's negativity.

Those who know me say I'm one of the most positive people they know. It's how I am. Even before all my health issues I chose to look at life with a glass half full mentality. This has increased since my diagnosis for all my conditions.

I'm the same with football. I look for the positives even in the games that are utter rubbish!!

Crafting too, I focus on my improvements in technique and design rather than worrying I'm not good enough with what I do.


 Am sharing this card I made for my niece as an example of points of view. The positive is the card itself, love what I've done, but if I was a negative person I may say the photography was not so good and I may not focus on the creation itself.

So my challenge to you this week is to see the positives and put them first.  You have to learn to accept the not so good of course, but don't let it drive you. Look for the positives and make that your focus.

Take care Zo xx 


4 comments:

Daniella said...

Hi Zo! Thank you so much for visiting me yesterday! It was so good to "see" you again!!
I have no patience for ignorance. Some say ignorance is bliss, but I don't agree. So that's my answer. What a thought provoking question my friend!
Stay well and I hope to see you again soon!!
xxDaniella

Cass said...

What a gorgeous card. And also for reminding me to be positive - I do my best. Thanks for all your lovely commnents on the Hut.

take care Cass xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous I love the image coloured to perfection and the embossing is just the icing on the cake, a truly gorgeous creation hugs Pops x

Karon said...

Wonderful post, fabulous card and love the embossed background! Happy Hump Day :-)