Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 2 June 2013

WOYWW crop - what a day!

Well it happened again - a bunch of blog hopping desk dashing ladies (and a few of gents in assistance) turned up in beautiful Burbage,Wiltshire for the 2nd crop organised by our fab leader Julia and our one and only LLJ (Jan).

Another success story, another day of eating oh so much and another day for hugging and for catching up with friends.

A spot of crafting was done too, of course.

Myself and Debs set off at 8 AM, technically the journey should only take about an hour & a half, but traffic could make it longer and I so don't like being late, but as always when you plan for these occurrences, they don't happen so we arrived promptly at 9.30AM!

Anyway photos is what you want not me rambling on so here are a selection from the day -


My ATC's I took to swap.


Looking across the hall from my seat.


Helen and Sam working away and Fergus sat there supervising.




Everyone busy it seems.


Laura, Donna and Kyla.



Me and Cindy.


With Sam and Fergus too.


Me and the lovely Dolores.


And here's what I brought home, beautiful ATC's and art work. Not to mention the gorgeous goody bag Julia and Jan gave us but I will keep the contents of that until Weds as it seems we have some homework to do!

I am hurting so much today, but who cares, it was worth it to enjoy yesterday!
Take care Zo xx

8 comments:

Helen said...

It was lovely to see you and Deb again, glad you got home ok and I hope the aches subside quickly. it was as last time, a great day of fun and you got some good photos (much better than mine!)

Alison Scott said...

Looks like a fab time, well worth the pains!!!
Your ATCs look fab too.

Hettie said...

What a fab day it was Zoe and great to share it with you xx At least I looked like I was busy!!! I sat for an hour this afternoon with my lace and doubled the amount done!! Haa Haa! But setting it up is always the hard bit, especially when chatting at the same time!
Hugs and here's to the next one!
xx

Kirsty.A said...

I wish I could have joined you all again - glad it went well

Kate said...

I couldn't make it at the last minute either Kirsty :(

Thanks for sharing the pics Zoe, looked liked a great day.

~Kate~

Debs Willis said...

Great pics Zoe! What a lovely day - I got very little crafting done but a lot of fun and laughs!

Hugs
Debs (the other one lol!)

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zo so glad you had a great time but sorry to hear that you are hurting that's not good, am so jealous of all those goodies you brought home and can't wait to see your homework. Love Alison xx

Angie said...

Your desk isn't messy lol! I love that image, those big eyes, so cute!
Have a great day and thanks for popping by my blog!
Angie #101