Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Sunday 30 June 2013

My colouring this weekend

Well I've been working on this image most weekend, 2 attempts to get this picture that I'm pretty darned pleased with. It's for my friend's little girl to go on her birthday card. She loves Disney princesses so had to do this to look like Ariel, The Little Mermaid.

The image is Mermaid from Saturated Canary and is coloured with Copics & Spectrum Noirs. Excuse the fact that the Glossy accents is still wet!!


The tail is coloured using a dotted effect, I saw this done by Alyce Keegan (Kit & Clowder) in a recent video tutorial. 

Anyway I thought I'd share it with you all. Don't forget the blog world will end tomorrow (ha ha) and you will disappear or at least blogs will from Google reader. I hope you will follow me over on Bloglovin' click the flashing Eiffel Tower to be taken to my blog over there.

Take care Zo xx

2 comments:

coops said...

wow so stunning zoe.your colouring is amazing :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Zoe! Your colouring is so brilliant and the colours so vibrant!

I'm already following you on Bloglovin, but I think our usual follower thingy will be OK.

Sheena
xxx