Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Wednesday 11 February 2015

WOYWW 297

Is it me or have the weeks rolled into one somehow? I apologise for my absence here, the days have tripped me up. Seriously. How do they do that?! 

Anyway thought I'd pop in and share my desk, pop over to Julia's head desk to see what's going on. 

My desk has altered a bit so I thought I'd share. I'm still up to my neck in notebooks and colouring for the long order list I have for Bristol Rovers style ones I'm decorating for my fundraising.

I must make a special thank you to all of you who have been buying items from LLJ (and Jan herself of course!) or supporting me in other ways. It means a lot to me. If you don't know have a peek at my page to find out Zoe's fundraising

Okay my desk
Bit's and bobs plus my niece's card drying.

It's an easel card, she will be 13 so I've gone for an elegant grown up card. 

So the window side, all the pens are there as is my just-delivered-freshly-opened parcel containing the latest thelwell collection. It's all cartoon horses and my family love horses so I thought it would be perfect!

Now for some coffee, more colouring and having a peek at that cd. I will get back to you all this week I promise. I know I've been rubbish with that, but all this colouring is zapping my concentration.

Hope you are all well.
Take care Zo xx

10 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Zoe, love the card for your niece, beautiful as always. Its always time for coffee, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #13 xx

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Beautiful easel card Zoe, I'm sure your niece will love it.

Fiona #61

glitterandglue said...

Hello Zoe. beautiful card - great colouring. Thelwell is jut great stuff - well done.
Take care. God bless/
Margaret #6

Lynn Holland said...

Ive got pen distraction drool going on here. I couldnt focus on anything else haha
Lynn 15

Anonymous said...

Looks great,
#44 Jill

fairy thoughts said...

Hi Zoe love the card .... Perfect for a young lady.
Thewell .....well that brings back memories and just perfect for colouring it ... You could have great fun changing the colours.
Have a good week
Janet @34

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe, I love your organization of your markers! A little marker envy on my part, lol! That card should make your niece very happy... handmade cards are always so nice to receive!
I agree about the weeks rolling into one... no clue how it happens but it sure does it quite often! LOL!
Hugs for now,
Beth P
#77 WOYWW

Helen said...

what a lot of pens you need out to colour a card - no wonder I never bother!!! It does look good though, so time well spent. Good luck with the fundraising. Helen #1

Eliza said...

Zoe,

It has been a long time since I have dropped in to say hi, sorry for that I am tardy. Keep up the brilliant work and all the fundraising help you are getting. Love the grown up card.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda 64
Happy WOYWW

tocovya said...

Congrats on your Thelwell kit. I have loved them since i was a pony riding kid! I was very tempted but i have blown my craft budget this month xxx