Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 16 February 2015

Use a sentiment!

Hello everyone now this is a rare thing for me. I made a DT make and joined in with http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/use-sentiment.html

I've been on the DT since the start but now I'm more of a background member but I'm hoping to join in more this year. So my DT make - 



It's an easel card I made for my niece who turned 13 last week. I used a sentiment to act as the stopper. The image is Some Odd Girl coloured with my Copics. The stippled background is done with Graph It markers.

Most of use a sentiment on our cards and makes so why not join in? Pop over to 
Crafty Boots blog to do so.

Take care Zo xx

4 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is stunning Zo, amazing design and gorgeous colouring.

Dionne xx

Deb's Pen Pot said...

Lovely card hon - and well done for joining in with DT again. I often think about joining in with WOYWW again but am almost always working Wednesdays! xxx

Stephie Boots said...

SUCH beautiful colouring! Love this card it's totally stunning! x

Liz said...

Perfect card for a 13 year old. Love the design and a fab image, beautifully coloured.
Liz - fellow Gashead! (Di from Pixie's Crafty Workshop gave me a link to your blog) xx