Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Wednesday 4 February 2015

WOYWW 296

Good morning desk dashers!

I'm here early today (well early for me) as my car has gone in for service. So I had to be up and about, thankfully my legs are working today. 

Hope you've popped over to Julia's WOYWW to link up or just to see what this is about. So my desk -


Pens! 

Yep I'm still working my way through my notebook order list, I hate leaving the pens out but it's easier when I need the same ones all the time. 

Now I'd like to shout out and thank the lovely Lunch Lady Jan, who has so far raised £55 for my fundraising. I can't thank Jan and all of you who have bought items enough for supporting me. 

Just raising awareness of the charity means so much but to raise some serious money that will help the charity continue to do their work really does mean an awful lot to me.
Thank you!

Take care Zo xx

14 comments:

Cardarian said...

Hello Zoe!

Sorry I have been away for a while so I am not up to date with things happening! I must have a look around blogs to find out more! I see you are sorting out your markers - I have non here and I was deciding yesterday which ones to buy.
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Zoe, I've been seeing your journals pop up on Facebook, they are stunning. So happy the fundraising, and awareness raising is doing so well. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #16 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

My pleasure! I had to buy some more tinsel wool this morning...I went to get a ball of red and ended up with a fuchsia pink and Cadburys Purple as well!! They're just so sparkly, I can't resist them :-). Be fun to see what they knit up like, lol!!
Hugs, LLJ 26 xx

lisa said...

Glad you are feeling OK today. You have a good assortment of pens on the go there.
Jan is doing brilliantly isn't she?
Take care
Hugs Lisax #68

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhh, I spy some beloved Copics!!! My favorites! Are you coloring something, or just taking an inventory??

I bought Jan's black & gold hedgehog and it's beyond adorable! I'm so glad that I can help in some small way. Have a great week & God bless!

Happy Crafting!
Jeannie #9

Christine said...

Love those pens - just think of all the new ones you can buy as your present lot get used up!!!
Have a good week
Christine aka Bishopsmate #73

trisha too said...

Yay, pens!

You are so organized, with your pen notebook, what a helpful thing.

:)trisha
#67 this week with the
finished chair & a chalkboard

Lynn Holland said...

I've been absent for some time Zo and need to catch up. Wishing you well
Lynn 25

Lisca said...

I too must catch up and read about this charity thing.
I hope your car is OK again and the service wasn't too expensive.
Have a good week,
Lisca#41

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love seeing your pens, I can imagine all the wonderful colouring you are doing!! Chris x 43

Anne said...

A pleasure to help I love my gorgeous bag I purchased from Jan . Anne x #40,

Carmen said...

Hope your car made it through the service all OK :) Makes sense to me to leave your pens out too. :)

Carmen x #53

Chrysalis said...

Well done, Zoe - the total is still climbing. Great way to organise the pens. Hope the car passed its medical ok. Hugs, Chris # 11

JoZart Designs said...

Hi Zoe,I have made a little something special for your fundraising and need to contact you so please can you let me have your email addy?
I wanted to help as so many lovely blogging buddies helped me with my quilt appeal after my little grandie had leukaemia and I'm so lucky that she is so well now and the appeal has reached 100 quilts. As a result I'd love to help other friends who are raising funds.
Lots of love
Jo x