Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 27 August 2012

Wow!

Just a quick hello from me - to say a huge thank you to everyone who visits my blog because I've just seen I've gone past 10,000 page views (not including my own!) Wow that's amazing. I've been a rubbish blogger again this week, things a bit mad here, too many hospital appointments (not all for me), too much other stuff to fit in around them but I did manage to have a fun filled weekend, well if lightening strikes are your thing!

Ha ha am joking, wasn't literally struck. You see I went to watch my boys, Bristol Rovers, along with Keagan and other friends and their children, on Saturday away to Wycombe Wanderers, we were winning 3 -1 before a torrential thunder and lightening storm hit and apparently our stand was hit by lightening! Health and safety man decided it was too dangerous for all to continue so abandoned said match. I shall not be going back for the re-match (oh yes original score does not stand and match has to be re-played, so very annoying!) so now have to spend ages on phone trying to get refunded! 


Here's a pic taken before the match started, full on sunshine.


Here's a pic taken as the storm started to move in!

On Sunday evening I went to the Cinema with my friend. It's been ages since I last went and I really enjoyed it, we saw The Bourne Legacy. What a great story, film and characters. Loved it. Will be re-watching the previous films now.

I'm started to put together a colouring tutorial to share on here, I've been asked about it, and have had many of you commenting on my way of colouring skin and hair etc so plan on sharing what I do.  Guess what needs recharging just as I sat down to start? Yep the camera! Forgot I took it to footy and took lots of pics. 

Daft woman!

I shall return with that hopefully some point this week.

Right hope you're enjoying the Bank Holiday. See you all soon.
Take care Zo xx

No comments: