Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 19 March 2012

Crafty Boots does Easter!

Good morning - well it's time for another challenge over at Crafty Boots and the theme this time is all about EASTER.

I so enjoy seeing your entries and am always so impressed by all of the creations, if you've never joined us why not have go, and see what you can come up with!

My DT project is a set of four cards using Forever Friend decoupage.








They all have embossed backgrounds done using my Cuttlebug. I love all of them but I think my favourite is the one with the Hot Cross buns!

Which one is your favourite?

Thanks for visiting, look forward to seeing your Easter creations.

Take care Zo xx

10 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creation Zo, love these cuties.....bless you sweetie I have Arthritis but still love my cleaning LOL I'll come do yours for you anytime :O)

Happy Monday

Ali x

McCrafty's Cards said...

They are all gorgeous, I like the images and all the embossing.
Kevin xx

Gabrielle said...

You absolute show off doing so many!!! They are very sweet too! I'm a sucker for chocolate cornflake nests so that one's my fave!

Dee's Craft Room said...

All of your cards are gorgeous Zo, I adore Forever Friends.

I think I am with Gabrielle on this one, as much as I like Hot Cross Buns, it has to be Chocolate Cornflake Nests every time!

Dionne x

Teresa said...

Fantastic cards Zoe, yummy hot cross buns and chockie nests (drooling here) Thanks for visiting my blog today. Teresa xx

coops said...

gorgeous cards zoe.i love the sweet ff bears :D

xx coops xx

Kim Dellow said...

Totally beautiful Zo, I love the colour ways and the fab embossing just so pretty.

Thanks for the question about the chunkiness of the ZIG Cocoiro pen, I would say they are probably medium chunky, so they are more chunky than a biro but less chunky than a Promarker. The body is slightly smaller than the diameter of a Copic Ciao but the refill is thinner and that is probably the place you would be holding it. Hope that helps. Unfortunately I haven't had the good fortune to play with Spectrum Noirs yet, so can't do a direct comparison! D'oh!

Kimx

emma mitchell said...

Beautiful cards Zoe ,Don't think I can pick a favourite I love them all and I love forever friends bear he's so cute

ike said...

These are soooo cute - love that embossed backgrounds :-) xx

BumbleVee said...

ooooh, these little brown bears look like cookies.....good enough to munch.....