And then I come on here and find that Helen over at Beeskneescrafts has awarded me the Liebster award!
I am thrilled to bits to accept this:
The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so as part of the Liebster award tradition, I am going to pass this award to 5 blogs that I value, and that have both inspired and motivated me.
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
So thank you so much Helen, I really appreciate your kind gesture.
Right 5 blogs, this is a hard decision as I follow so many amazing blogs & people.
1) Has to be for my good friend, Debs. Deb's Pen Pot is a fairly new blog, that is all about creativity. While Deb doesn't paper craft too much, she does craft away with words which never fails to inspire me. So Debs this is for you me lovely!
2) My second goes to Amy over at http://craftythinker.blogspot.com Amy's creations with punches and stamps always inspires me & Amy is one of my Twitter/Crafty Boots friends that I've been lucky enough to meet.
3) Thirdly my award is for Stephanie-Emma over at http://stephanie-emma.blogspot.com. Another Twitter/Crafty Boots friend. She's a lady that was brave enough to have faith in my creative talents!
4) My fourth goes to Elizabeth over at http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com I met Elizabeth through craft else where, and she never fails to say kind words to me, and her creations are so lovely. I also enjoy having a nose at her desk and pictures which she shares.
5) My fifth goes to Emma over at http://stickydots.blogspot.com Emma's work is truly inspirational. I can't believe this lovely lady hasn't got far more followers as her work deserves to be seen by everyone.
So there I've made my choices but to be fair there are so many more I could've chosen if I was able to have more than 5!