Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 11 July 2011

SWALK Wedding

Morning Everyone

Thought I'd share a couple of wedding cards I've been asked to make using my SWALK stamp. I've also got some new Spellbinders dies so just had to have a play and use them.



I love this cute image and have used it quite a lot, I love the way it can be left simple with no colour or can be coloured to match a theme. Here's hoping the ladies that asked me to make them like them. Right off to make a couple of cards for a couple of challenges I've spotted! Take Care Zo x

2 comments:

Marita said...

Lovely card♥

Hugs Marita♫♫

coops said...

beautiful cards zoe.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx