Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 25 July 2011

No cards but new hair!

Hello!

My card making is on a go slow and I'm struggling to put anything together. I've got lots of cards to make for August so really need to get on with them. Just had a bit of a buying session as I NEED a few crafty things. I really do need them!

Thought I'd share a pic of my new hair colour.  I dyed it last night, it's called Cosmic blue, but is actually black but with a blue sheen that shines when light is on it. I love it. Think the blue might have been stronger if I left it on longer but I was scared to. lol

The pic isn't brill as I was trying to get the light on hair to show the blue tone. But you get the idea.
The blue looks quite subtle in this pic but believe me when the sun shines on it, it really does show up!  I've always changed my hair colour and have been everything from bleach blond to red, all shades of brown but never black until now! Fancied having blue and so when I saw this is the local supermarket I couldn't resist.

Right going to make a cuppa then got to get on with my dad's anniversary card for mum (not that he's asked me yet but I know he will!)
Take care Zo x

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Zo, love the hair colour - my mother had black hair, that had a tinge of blue for real, when she was young - she was described as raven-haired!! I'm the same, naturally auburn but been everything from strawberry blonde to mahogany red to silver grey with every other shade in between, everything, that is, but black - I'm far too pale for that. I'm naturally grey now but have blonde streaks to make me feel better :) Gosh, but I know that feeling when you NEED new crafty things - it's an addiction!!! Try doing what I'm doing just now - sort out your snippets and stash, you might just find something that you've forgotten but will be just right for a card you need to make. Happy crafting, Elizabeth x

coops said...

love the new hair colour zoe.its looks fab :D
i`ve always wanted mine bright red but am a chicken :D

xx coops xx