Many many years ago I began sharing my crafty space with crafters from around the world when I discovered the fabulous WOYWW hosted by Julia every Wednesday. These days Sarah hosts over at Sarah Craft Shed
So I've dusted off my blog & decided to join in for this anniversary. Those of you who know me know my life changed so tragically 2.5 years ago on 4th Feb 2024 when I lost my wonderful son, my only child, Keagan in a horse racing fall accident. He was doing what he loved & was literally living his dream. Since that day crafting & colouring have definitely helped me find ways to cope.
I've looked for some photos to share of my time at the WOYWW crops. My favourite one was in 2015 when I celebrated my 40th birthday with everyone. Those there still remember my blue hair dyed ready for Wembley the following day when Keagan & I went to watch Bristol Rovers gain promotion!






2 comments:
I’m so so pleased that you’ve joined us today Zoe, it’s just lovely to see your name on the list again 🥰
It has been the hardest since since you lost Keagan, I’m glad that crafting, puzzles etc have helped you over the past two years. The braiding sounds really interesting, you’ll have to share some pictures so we can see. I love the photos of you with your blue hair, it makes me smile, I’m so very glad you came to those crops xx
Happy 900th WOYWW!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx
great to see you Zoe, with some of the old pics! take care. helen xx #4
Post a Comment