Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 20 December 2013

Born on Christmas Day!

Exciting times, not long till the big man comes. I know I've been a good girl this year so I'm hoping for some lovely presents!

So today sees a new challenge over on the Polkadoodles blog and as always I'm here to share my DT project.

 As I have a friend with a birthday on Christmas day this challenge was perfect for me! I used the gorgeous images from Studio 12 - Picknix Garden collection and I created this topper in Serif Craft Artist where I used digital brushes to add snow over the images. Once printed off I added some sparkle to enhance the winter feel of it, and some ribbon too. Simple matting and layering finished it all off.



This was very easy to do, but I think it makes an effective card for a Christmas birthday!
Thanks for popping by, I will be offering some Candy in the New Year once I reached 
200 followers so keep popping by!!

Take care Zo xx

5 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card. I would hate having my birthday at Christmas as it would mean one lot of presents lol and us crafty people do need a lot of stuff. I was in Endsleigh Garden Centre the other day and Santa asked me if I had been good, told him no but I had been very careful though, Love Alison xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Liz said...

Lovely! Hugs xxx

Karon said...

Wonderful scene you have created! Fabulous! Merry Christmas.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous
luv
Debby