Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 30 September 2013

Sweet Treats anyone?

Good morning!

I'm back this Monday to share my latest Crafty Boots challenges DT project and the theme, chosen by Lisette, is -

Sweet Treats

So we want to see your makes where you share sweet treats - from cakes to sweets, Christmas or birthday, longs there's something that's a sweet treat on it then join in with us.

Here's mine - 


One of my fav things about the cooler months is that I can have hot chocolate! And if I'm lucky, when I go out I may have a luxury hot chocolate. Though I haven't found a hot chocolate here in the UK that matches up to the ones I had in Paris, back in Nov 2011!  So my sweet treat is hot chocolate. This is a Saturated Canary digi image that I've coloured with a mix of markers. I've embossed some Black Magic Coredinations card using a snowflake embossing folder.  I've kept it simple with matching purple card that's vintage Coredinations. I added the white stitches and frosted Candi.


I love this embossing and how it looks sanded back. Makes cards simple and quick to make but they still look fab!

Look forward to seeing your creations.
Take care Zo xx


4 comments:

Mrs Beez said...

I love a hot chocolate too. Lovely image and I love that embossing on the Black Magic. xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab make Zo, I love the colours you have used - brilliantly done as ever.

Dionne xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hot chocolate yummy think I might have to have some in a mo. Love your card gorgeous image. Love Alison xx

coops said...

so gorgeous zoe.fabulous image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx