Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 21 May 2013

A catch up!

I know I've been quiet again, time just seems to slip by and before I know it another week has passed. Anyway I have been crafting as well as training Baxter who is doing well and has now been left for 20, 40 & 60 mins in his crate successfully. Well he barks when I go not matter what I do, he just knows I'm going out even if I keep the routine the same as training, he just knows. But he is quiet on return and clean and dry in his crate! SO for me, that's success!!

Okay, my makes recently - 


A Sheena Douglas Paint Fusion CD make - love the papers and toppers.


Another using the decoupage.


These pages are in my new Stampin'Up This and That journal. I bought the bundle so all the papers and embellishments match. I'm creating pages with photos from our holidays over the last 8 years or so.



I've been playing in my Dylusions journal too, I saw Dyan create a black background and use white pen so I thought I'd have a go and will fill it in with Zentangle I think. The purple page is just Dylusions ink After Midnight sprayed on and then I put sea salt onto it while wet and let it dry. Always love this technique and the results are fab!!

I'm having to pace myself so I have the energy to spend time with Baxter and also craft. I'm reading Cesar Millan's books, he's the Dog Whisperer/Leader of the Pack, and also have set the Sky plus to record his shows. I've already started implementing some of his ideas and found Baxter responds well!

Right I'm off for a nap, take care one and all!
Zo xx

4 comments:

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ooh Zo you have been busy lots of lovely projects. Glad is all going well with the puppy training. Love Alison xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful sweetie...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

okienurse said...

love all the projects! Beautiful. I bought 3 of the Sheena stamp sets and can't wait to get them mounted so I can use them. YAY! I didn't get around last week much so promised myself I would visit everyone that visited me. Have a great week! Vickie #26

Hettie said...

These SD projects are gorgeous Zoe. Well done.
Hugs
x