Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Friday 25 January 2013

My weekly journal

Morning!

We still have lots of snow and ice left here, but with no more expected I'm hoping it will disappear over the weekend with rising temperatures.  I'm hoping to go out today for the first time in a week!

Anyway as I said I would, I'm here to share my pages in my project 2013 smash book for the week of 14 - 20 January - 


I had lots to write about from the snow to more personal things like having my nails done and buying a new coat to the amazing news that Bristol Rovers are allowed to sell our current ground to Sainsburys which will then fund our new stadium build! 


Snow pictures - bottom right is our main road.


Details about my nails, coat and stadium.




What a week, and I'm so pleased I've wrote it down and captured it. 

Am really enjoying keeping a weekly journal, it makes me think and take photos I wouldn't normally bother with.

Hope you enjoy peeking into my world!

Take care Zo xx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such a good idea to keep a weekly journal. My 2 blogs will have to do for now. I am always taking photos and will put them together one day! Ali x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Zo gorgeous page, love your nails and your coat it looks as though it will keep you nice and warm. Love Alison xxx

Sandra Botham said...

Fabaroonie idea to keep record of this, love seeing your smash books. x