Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 29 January 2013

I can now announce.......

That I am officially a Spectrum Noir Accredited Colourist!

My certificate arrived from America today.


I know they missed a 'K' out of my surname, but hey what does a little k matter!


Sounds good doesn't it? Accredited Colorist!

Something official to show for my colouring at last. Right enjoy your evening, I'm off to colour!

Take care Zo xx





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. How do you get this accreditation (apart from being absolutely wonderful at using Speccies!)?

Ann B said...

Congratulations Zo, well done you.

Alison Scott said...

Well done. That's fabulous, just like your colouring.

Di said...

Brilliant Zo - you clever little sausage!! Hugs, Di xx

Kate said...

Congrats to you!

** Kate **

Cardarian said...

Congratulations Zo! What a wonderful achievement!
Hugs,
Cardarian