Pages

Welcome Everyone

The wonderful world of Zoe is what I hope to share with you all here on my blog. Life isn't always easy, but then that's the case whoever you are. But no matter what each day brings I always try to start and end it with a smile - to look back and know I controlled my day, the day didn't control me!


Thursday, 11 August 2011

I'd like you to welcome.....

one of my closest friends to blogland!

Deb's is an incredibly creative lady; words are her passion, but she's slowly realising that creativity comes in all forms and has been exploring a spot of crafting too.

I'd so love it if you could spare a moment to welcome her to blogland and maybe follow her too. I'm sure once Deb's has got the hang of this virtual world, she'll be sharing real gems of creativity with us all.

Deb's Pen Pot

Thank you! Take care Zo x

No comments: