Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Monday 2 January 2017

Hello 2017 - plans, positives & products!

Happy New Year everyone.

2016 was full of health problems, new conditions & a scare that thankfully turned out to be ok.

Now I'm fully aware of what is causing my problems & how to manage everything I'm feeling really positive about 2017.

2017 is going to be about what I can do. 

I've already registered a place on the waiting list to do the wheelchair climb of the O2 arena!

I also want to lose weight. 

I wanted to find something that I could focus on, reward myself along the way so I've bought a Motivacelet.

It's a bracelet that you add beads to as you lose those pounds. The more you lose the prettier your bracelet. A real positive way to stay determined. I've bought enough beads to match what I want to lose.
Of course it's a pretty blue!
There's a bigger bead for half a stone and a pretty heart for that whole stone!
This will be a journey for me - no quick fixes - just me eating better & looking after myself properly.
 
We had a lovely Christmas. Keagan even managed to get home for a few hours. He had to work first thing Christmas morning. My dad went down for when he finished to bring him home & then my parents took him back at 8pm as he had to work again Boxing day. The joys of working in professional sport!
Me and my boy on Christmas day.
 
Those of you who pop in here regularly will have seen my beauty posts. I've always loved make up but becoming a mum at 23 meant make up was a luxury and I only bought cheap and cheerful products. It's only been recently that I've treated myself to some decent quality items & actually watched videos to learn how to apply it properly. 
 
So for Christmas I asked for some Morphe brushes - a well respected brand used by professionals. This set was perfect for me - it is blue!
 A beautiful set of 10 brushes. This set was expensive so it has been on my wish list for a while. I also received another item from my wish list - Morphe brushes eyeshadow palette 35K.
 
Now onto Creative Together - myself and Lisa have updated our website to allow us greater function. We can now offer discount codes when we choose to do a promotion, the ordering system is easier & we can now have a far greater quantity of products & photographs.
 
I'm already working on new items myself - developing the football notebooks to include other teams and not just Bristol Rovers.
 Yes - it is red! Had to talk myself into doing this. It doesn't come easy to me you see.
 
Anyway just wanted to pop in to say I am here, I'm still going to use this blog for everything I love. 
 
Here's to a creative, productive and happy 2017!
Take care Zo xx


 

2 comments:

Helen said...

glad you got to spend part of Christmas Day with Keagan, and that he is doing so well. Good luck with your aims for 2017; and keep embracing the red; lol!!

Annie said...

Love the post Zoe....lots if really positive aims for the year.....good luck with each and every one. I hope to hear news of your progress along the way.
Hugs,
Annie x