Pages

When you make a conscious choice to be happy, no one can take it away from you because no one gave it to you: you gave it to yourself.

A quote from April Green's - Bloom For Yourself Journal

Tuesday 11 October 2016

New Looks

A quick post to share my latest look I've created. I've had lots of fun just playing around with colours lately that I wouldn't normally try. 


This bold look was created using Morphe 350 eyeshadow palette. In the end I had to order it from America as I couldn't find it in stock in the uk. The brown tones are actually more orangey in real life. I used a wet brush to apply the gold to my lids - this is how you create a metallic look.

I added lashes and Urban Decay Bittersweet lipgloss.

I must sort out my lighting as my lights seem to pale everything down. Or perhaps find a better place to take the photos! 

Take care Zo xx

No comments: